Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Computer Beat Me Up!!

Well, I have been making great progress! My emotional state has been so much better as well. I'm not so down in the dumps about not being able to have certain foods or do certain things. I am much more hopeful and just plain old happy! :D
Yesterday was interesting....
I was doing great in the morning, it was a normal day until a little incident in the afternoon!
I sat down in "my" chair, put my pillow on my lap, and grabbed my computer. What's so interesting about that?? Well, as I picked up my computer, it slid down my arms and bumped my stomach pretty good. To a "normal" person it wouldn't have been a big deal. But for me, immediately I had to run to the restroom. That little bump really knocked something in my colon because it sure bled!! Even just to the touch my upper stomach/colon area was quite sore. It felt like I had bruised it! By the time I went to bed the blood had almost stopped, to which I was very thankful.
I didn't freak out which was good, I was just extra careful and rested a lot after that, as well as taking extra precautions with my ferocious computer. :)
Today I am back to normal. My colon, I think, has decided to work with me again, it hasn't been bleeding much at all anymore and I feel such peace.
I sure hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!!! Eat some chocolates and red velvet cupcakes for me!! <3

~elise

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better today!!! Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete